For National November Writing Month or #NaNoWriMo, I’ll be starting a project that I’ve always wanted to do. I’ll be doing something like National Paragraph Writing Month, except I’ll be making my own version of it.
I’ll be doing one paragraph per day for the whole month, instead of #NaGrafWriMo’s one paragraph for a whole month. Now, what will that one paragraph be?
One paragraph = One person from my high school or college
- I won’t say who this person is
- Y’all can guess but I ain’t saying if it’s true
- The order is completely random
- I’ll only write about people who have influenced me a lot
- This doesn’t necessarily mean it’s only going to be about people who’ve been close to me (some special strangers/acquaintances have influenced me too)
- Hint: Title is a song that reminds me of the person
- Hint #2: If we’ve had a one-on-one talk at some point, you’re probably here
It will be updated daily (hopefully) here! So… 30 people. For 30 days. Wish me luck 🙂